Tuesday, August 4, 2020

the time we went to Rotorua


It was a nice Sunday morning when we decided to go on a trip to Rotorua. We were going to ride on the Luge and have a nice relaxing spa after 2 months of lockdown and nowhere to go.


In the morning I woke up tired. When I looked into the mirror, I found out that I looked as dull as a potato!.  I washed my face and looked for something to eat in the cupboard. I could not find a thing to eat so I decided to play on the PS3. While playing on the PS I was thinking about what restaurant we were going to eat for breakfast. All of a sudden, my parents showed up and interrupted me while I was first by 32 seconds. I was surprised and I accidentally crashed and every bet me and the car did a front flip.


Then my mum told me we were going to Rotorua for the day. I was filled with excitement. I rapidly jumped onto my parent’s bed and my dad insisted me to get off and pack my bag!. When we left, we looked to see how long it would take to go to Rotorua and guess how long it took-3 hours. When we arrived at the service station at 1.5 hours later, my sister and I got very hungry and then my dad decided to get some mc Donalds. When we walked into the restaurant the line was massive like a free sale for Gucci. !After a long time, we finally got to the front of the line. My dad decided to by a party pack. I got a big mac, some french fries and a hot chocolate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment