Thursday, July 23, 2020

the day I swapped my sister for a car

“Where is your sister?” asked mum.
“Uh mum, wait, I need to go poop,” I yelled in a rush.
I rapidly ran to the toilet and jumped out of the window and ran swiftly to the guy giving free cars away.
“Um excuse me, sir, can I please have my sister back,” I mumbled while sweating
“Hummmm your sister, she is pretty much worthless but I will still keep her,” yelled the professor.
“Why,” I questioned
“You retard it literally says once you trade your sibling I won’t give your sibling back!” shrieked the man.
“But,” it whispered 
“No butts now scram before I lose my temper”, demanded the professor.
I walked home with my head down.
“WHERE IS YOUr, SISTER!” mum roared
“UMMMM,” I was lost for words.
My mum quickly took my hand and went to give the guy who took my sister a spanking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment