Tuesday, September 18, 2018

book review

The book called Tom gates is an exciting book written by  L.Pichon. It a action packed children's book subtle for ages 7 to  10.

L.Pichon has used vibrant colours, amusing language and very funny pictures to entertain the readers that read his awesome books he’s created.


My favorite part is when  Tom got in trouble and there is a spy pen for sale and is friend Dreck is not and in trouble but Dreck does not let him use then Tom asks why can't he use it because you just need to read the story.  The book has excellent excuses that you can borrow to not do homework.YAHOO!!!  No morehome to do forever(hope so) Well won’t happen to me I guess.  

Overall I will give it a 5 star rating and I think it is definitely worth a read.

1 comment:

  1. Great vocabulary Caleb next time do some more writting

    ReplyDelete